[Jastadd] [Q] Def-Use analysis in JastAddJ

From: Na, Hyunik <hina_at_kaist.ac.kr>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:44:14 +0900

Hello JastAddJ developers,

I need def-use analysis for java programs.

More specifically, I need some attribute like

syn/inh SimpleSet VarAccess.defSites() = .

I couldn't find one when I quickly scanned the VarAccess.java source code.

Isn't there such an attribute in JastAddJ?

If not, I have to implement the def-use analysis.

Any advice will be appreciated for the implementation in JastAddJ.

- Hyunik