Re: [Jastadd] JastAdd bug report: insertChild() + childIndex

From: Jesper Mattsson <jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 01:24:45 -0800

Hi Jesper

Thank you, I'll use getIndexOfChild() instead then.

Jesper

Jesper MATTSSON, MSc
Software Developer & IT Administrator

Phone direct: +46 73 324 5909
Email: jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com<mailto:jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com>

[cid:image001.png_at_01CCF795.171BD6F0]
Modelon AB
Ideon Science Park
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden