Re: [Jastadd] Expr, Stmt and coll attributes

From: Emma Söderberg <emma.soderberg_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:51:22 +0100

Hi Patrick,

I have trouble reproducing your problem. Which revision of the IntraFlow
module are you using? I'm using r769, and then r9236 for the JastAddJ
frontend. I tested to run your example but I get contributions for all
roots: BodyDecl, Stmt and Expr. I'm attaching the example so that you
can compare. The example program ("Analyzer.java") will print the
content of "cdd()" and "def()" for expression nodes in methods. Hope
this helps.

Regards,
Emma