Re: [Jastadd] [bug report] need to refine ConstructorDecl.flags() too

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 18:23:55 +0200

On 04/29/2012 12:17 PM, Na, Hyunik wrote:

> Hello JastAddJ developers,
>
> MethodDecl.flags() is refined in VariableArityParametersCodegen.jrag
> in Java1.5Backend for the variable arity cases.
>
> ConstructorDecl.flags() should be refined in the same way, which is
> not the case in JastAddJ rev. 9238.
>
> - Hyunik.
>
> p.s.
>
> Does "svn update" work for JastAddJ now?
>
> It produces the following error message for my local copy.
>
> [hina_at_hyunikLinux JastAddJ]$ svn update
>
> svn: Failed to add file 'Java7Backend/JastAddJ.properties':
> object of the same name already exists

Hello,
The file Java7Backend/JastAddJ.properties is a generated file and should
not be in the SVN repository. It seems to have crept in there somehow.
It's not a big deal, you can probably delete your local copy and then do
an svn update. I have deleted it from the repository now and added a
svn:ignore rule for it, so hopefully just doing an update should work.

/Jesper