Re: [Jastadd] [bug report] absence of AbstractWildcardType.createQualifiedAccess()

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:38:55 +0200

This message is just to inform that the proposed fix has been committed
in svn revision 9255.

I ran in to another bug while researching this one that caused
extraneous method accessors to be generated for generic classes. I fixed
that error too, and it should result in marginally less memory used by
JastAddJ when compiling generic classes.

/Jesper