Re: [Jastadd] [Q] Using JastAddJ in Ant script

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:57:06 +0100

Hi Hyunik,

I usually use a java task (http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/java.html)
and run JastAddJ similar to how it would be run on the command line:

<java classname="org.jastadd.jastaddj.JavaCompiler">
   <classpath>
     <pathelement path="${jastaddj.path}"/>
   </classpath>
</java>

Of course it would be possible to create an Ant task for JastAddJ. It's
possible someone else has already done this.

/Jesper