Re: [Jastadd] Problem with package-name clashes

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:49:22 +0100

Hi Eric,

I have committed a fix for this issue in our SVN repository at revision
9396. JastAddJ now uses getCanonicalFile() to compare the case-sensitive
package name with the directory names on case-insensitive file systems.

It took some time to get the test setup working correctly. I thought for
a while that javac behaved differently because there was an error in the
test setup. Right now the fix has only been tested on Mac but hopefully
it will work equally well on Windows and other case-insensitive platforms.

/Jesper