Welcome to JastAdd.org
JastAdd is a meta-compilation system that supports Reference Attribute Grammars (RAGs).
2013-11-29: JastAdd2 Release 2.1.6
Version 2.1.6 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-09-17: JastAdd2 Release
Version 2.1.5 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-09-04: JastAdd2 Release
Version 2.1.4 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-08-27: JastAdd2 Release
Version 2.1.3 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-08-26: JastAdd2 Release
Version 2.1.2 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-07-29: JastAdd2 Release
Version 2.1.1 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-04-12: JastAdd2 Release
Version R20130412 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
2013-03-12: JastAdd2 Release
Version R20130312 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
- Merged Emma Söderberg's incremental evaluation features into JastAdd2
- The new option
fullFlushwas added to enable more thorough flush behaviour (makes
flushCacheflush rewrites and NTAs)
Removed obsolete features:
- Dropped doxygen support
- Dropped J2ME code generation support
- Dropped parent interface support (for inherited equation searching)
- Much of the JastAdd2 internals have been rewritten to improve readability
2013-02-13: JastAddJ Release
Version 7.1 of JastAddJ has been released! Download the source release here.
Alternatively, you can download JastAddJ 7.1 using SVN:
> svn co http://svn.cs.lth.se/svn/jastadd-oxford/projects/tags/JastAddJ/7.1
- Package names are double-checked against canonical file names in order to avoid some package- and type name clashes on case-insensitive systems
- Improved some static name analysis error messages
- Minor code refactorings concerning classpath handling
- JastAddJ no longer appends the system property
java.class.pathto the classpath
- Updated to latest JastAdd2 version (R20130212)
2013-02-12: JastAdd2 Release
Version R20130212 of JastAdd2 has been released! Download it here!
- Fixed bug concerning weaving interface refinements
- Fixed various bugs
- Fixed a code generation error in jjtree mode
- Multiple equivalent declarations of an inherited attribute now only raise a warning, rather than an error
- The warning for a duplicate inherited declaration includes the previous declaration location
- Improved error messages for method/equation refinement errors
- The path to the output directory is included in the error message for a missing output directory
ASTNode.copy()now sets the parent pointer of the copy to
- Removed the redundant static method
- Removed redundant NTA child initialization
- Increased minimum (non-empty) child array size from 1 to 4
- The child array for non-List, non-Opt nodes is now initialized to fit all children in the node constructor (removes redundant child-array growing)
- JastAdd2 no longer depends on AspectJ
--doxygenoption is now deprecated
- Added the
--indentcommand-line option which allows changing the indentation in generated code. Can be set to tabs or 2-, 4-, and 8 space indentation.
2012-11-12: JastAdd2 Release
New bugfix release R20121112 of JastAdd2.
2012-10-26: JastAdd2 Release
New bugfix release R20121026 of JastAdd.
2012-10-18: Concept Overview and Applications
- A Concept Overview page has been added under Documentation.
- An Applications page has been added.
Since a while back, there are some changes to JastAddJ, and the web page is now updated to reflect this:
- To download, there is a stable release branch for JastAddJ
- True anonymous svn access is supported. (You don't have to login any longer.)
- JastAddJ includes a Java 7 extension, developed by Jesper Öqvist as his master's thesis work.
New release R20121011 of JastAdd. Bug fixes and smaller enhancements.
- 2011-09-02: New release of JastAdd, compliant with JDK7.
- 2011-06-13: Info about the Java flow analysis module added to the web.
- 2011-06-13: Info about the JastAddJ refactoring tools added to the web.
- 2011-05-18: Some JastAddJ extensions added to the new web.
- 2011-05-14: JastAddJ added to the new web.
- 2011-05-06: New release of JastAdd.